This is a service I offer to owners of rental properties. I go to the property before the season starts and check every aspect of the property for season readiness.
- Removal of any items deemed to be property of the owners.
- Verifying the working order of the appliances, and the operating manuals.
- Verifying that there are enough kitchen items – plates, cutlery etc
- Checking the furniture for any possible problems – wobbly legs, broken parts etc
- Checking soft furnishings for any problems – stained mattress, holes in fabric, stained pillows etc
- Checking the keys all work and all doors and windows open and lock easily.
- Checking for additional items – ironing board, mop & bucket etc
- Full photo inventory of the property. This is useful in the case of contact from the rental clients questioning the location of a certain item.
The photo inventory can then be used at the end of the season to make insurance claims or claims from rental companies.
An end of season check is also advised, in order to take comparison photos and pack up any linen for the off-season and remove any food items from the property to avoid infestations.
Anderson Organising Services
Contact us today for a free no-obligation consultation in your home or workplace.
"With my business expanding I needed a trusted subcontractor on the ground to make sure that my rental app launched smoothly. Sinead was thorough and laser like in her attention to detail. Her ground work made the summer rentals smooth and profitable rather than chaotic and stressful."- Antoine Gourdon – Fabkeys Property Rentals
- Work done – Inventory of over 30 apartments, decluttering, reorganizing, white good check, manuals, linen, photo inventory.